Key wordsModel : iPeak-0601, with 6 heating zone (top and bottom) + 1 cooling zone. Cooling fan is programmable.
Reflow oven-6 heating zone | 1 cooling zone
This iPeak series of reflow oven incorporates all of the customer requests for lower Delta T, reduced nitrogen consumption and extended PM into a new low height package that makes it easy to see across the production floor. the end users covers from the Medical, military, automotive electronics, household electronics, LED, EMS contract manufacturers. Thanks to the experts thermal air reflow chamber in the oven system, the temperature uniformity is perfect for any PCBs with regardless of the PCB with many components.
Model : iPeak-0601, with 6 heating zone (top and bottom) + 1 cooling zone. Cooling fan is programmable.
Options: 1. Full Nitrogen system； 2. Center support system; 3. Dual lane conveyor; 4. Other customer specified.
1. Provide Maximum heat capacity to rapidly reach temperature setting points at low rates of power consumption within a short period of time. The special process champers design makes the air convection uniformly and temperature profile changeover easily.
2. Profile spikes per zone is eliminated with better zone segregation and decrease cross flow. The nozzle plate design allow to cover the boards with hot air in all direction for good uniformity.
3. Our heater generate the desired temperature faster than any other reflow heat source and respond in less than half a second to temperature change of less than 0.1°C thus maintaining the highest level of temperature repeatability.
4.Our oven offers the flexible, controllable preheating zones within while your PCB is preheated and prepared for the actual soldering process. The individual zones can be controlled independently via fan frequency to assure the best possible process.
5. The system is equipped with special nozzle pate for optimized heat transfer by means of uniform air flow over the PCBs. Flow speeds in the upper and lower heat zones can be separately controlled, assuring that your PCB is heated up thoroughly.
6. Our transport systems provide the perfect fit for your components regardless of the circuit board geometry. Transport lanes and speeds are variably adjustable and enable parallel soldering processes with lead-free or leaded soldering in one reflow system.
7. The optional center support enables even the processing of large circuit boards or boards with a flexible base material with ease and prevents any sagging during the reflow soldering, thus guaranteeing a maximum degree of process stability.
8. Cooling zone is achieved with 3 top zones and down zone allowing adjustable convection speed for desired cooling slope; Water chiller cooling system is optional;The fans in the individual zones, which can be controlled separately as an option, allow for accurate control, and cooling gradients can be correspondingly influenced. This assures stress-free cooling for your PCBs, for lead-free soldering as well.