Why we need a inline Vertical buffer drying oven?
- In-line, vertical automation of the epoxy cure process produces immediate, significant benefits in three areas:
- In-line automation increases productivity by eliminating the labor needed to load and unload batch ovens.
- It improves process consistency, and therefore quality, by reducing the time and temperature variations caused by the frequent opening of batch oven doors.
- And, as floor allocation costs rise on all factory floors... and particularly in clean rooms... a vertical format oven requires as little as 2.8㎡of floor space for cure cycles for a long time;
- Good for Back End Semiconductor and PCB curing an underfill process;
The Vertical buffer oven System not only offers ideal drying and hardening processes, it is also extremely compact and space-saving thanks to its design. As a result of the vertical transport, the systems replaces, with a system length of only around 2.35 m, a comparable 40 m long horizontal furnace. With the innovative system design, you can save valuable space in your production hall.
Two transport variants are available for the vertical dryer:
2. flexible transport width, where the transport by means of circulating goods carriers is automatically set to the respective circuit board size Several painting lines can thus feed different products with different circuit board transport widths in the mix to the system. With the vertical buffer oven, printed circuit boards with a maximum height of 50 mm can be dried.
Board Handling Dimension
( or customized according to the cycle time.)
Boards surface component height: top 25mm+ down 35 mm)
Circulating transport system
The circuit boards are loaded into goods carriers or without carriers at the furnace infeed. These run through the drying process in the system in a vertical direction and are stacked on top of each other during the hardening process.